Friday, April 26, 2019

Anker PowerCore 26800 Portable Charger, 26800mAh External Battery - Review 2019

Anker PowerCore 26800 Portable Charger, 26800mAh External Battery - Review 2019




Anker PowerCore 26800 Portable Charger, 26800mAh External Battery - Review 2019



Buy products on Amazon



     Tremendous battery reinforcement - packs a great deal of intensity and the double USB energizing is brisk. It charges my iPhone 8 Plus rapidly and has enough yield to charge while utilizing the telephone (for example charges while playing Pokémon Go). I do wish the lodging wasn't so tricky, however I may include some grasp tape later on (read on to discover why...).

      I as of late had the delight of encountering Anker's astonishing client administration for this item. I inadvertently dropped my unit as I was escaping my vehicle (it slipped out of my hand and hit concrete). The drop was from a tallness under 4 feet, however you can see the effect area on the corner close to the side catch. Sadly the catch stalled out and doesn't work except if you put torsion compel on the catch itself or looking into the issue (something was contorted twisted). I was astounded to find that the unit does in any case work in the event that you can get the catch to work.          

     Realizing this was my error and the way that I obtained this back in May 2017, I was uncertain in the event that I would get any assistance. I reached Anker to inquire as to whether they offered a fix administration since it appeared as though this may be repairable (at my expense) with another lodging. Envision my unexpected when Anker offered an all out supplanting with a fresh out of the plastic new unit at no charge to me!!!         

     Hitherto, my experience (I have recently obtained different things like iPhone and microUSB charging links) with this organization and their items has been incredible. They remain behind their items and are happy to go the additional mile with regards to client administration. The item bundling is very decent also.


          Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

VASAGLE Vintage Shoe Bench, 3 - Tier Shoe Rack - 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZyE11ZbRO8 For more information or Buy it Extremely strong and stylishly satisfying. Purchased re...